domingo, 29 de dezembro de 2019

Morten participa de dueto com cantora norueguesa



A cantora e compositora norueguesa Elvira Nikolaisen lançou, na última quarta-feira (25), uma canção de Natal que conta com a participação especial de Morten. A música se chama I Look to You This Time of Year e foi postada no site da artista. Ainda não se sabe se a faixa fará parte de algum álbum da cantora ou se permanecerá apenas como um single.

Confira abaixo a letra completa da canção.

I Look to You This Time of Year

Darling I’ve closed my eyes
In a sea of nothing, I see nothing now
Buried deep in my mind
Your voice on the line
Voice that I’m counting on now

Oh I look to you this time of the year
I look to you this time for Christmas

Now I live alone
Did you see it coming?
My restlessness on me again
Waiting for the innocence that carried me so light
Calling me back to sleep
Through to Christmas morning
Innocence this morning

All the love we shared
In a sea of nothing
How do we carry something beautiful
Through this mosaic of nothingness
Mosaic of life!
Did you try to show me the difference?

Oh I look to you this time of the year

Cause you are just like me
Calling from the dead
By the sight of a Christmas tree
Waking from the dead
Waking from the dead

Set my life on fire!
In a sea of nothing
I want nothing more from you now

Nenhum comentário: